Author Topic: The TRUTH behind Jen Scarpetta's PRO CARD?  (Read 6891 times)

Blockhead

• Muscleweek's H.N.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • Live Loud!
The TRUTH behind Jen Scarpetta's PRO CARD?
« on: August 01, 2010, 09:43:32 AM »

Sent to me in an e-mail from a Muscleweek correspondant who was in attendence at the USA's this past weekend...

I said it before. Jen Scarpetta is an associate of Blockhead (privately). She and I never had any beef and I think her husband Jason is a swell guy - a bit naiive but a swell guy.

I also make no secret that Scarpetta is rumored to "do what she has to" for politikal favortism. Here is a fun fact about what transpired. Despite how great she looked, which I won't take away from her when one gets the nod over another it is all because of a reason and it has nothing to do with physique.

Here's the story dude. When they came off stage after prejuding, one of the expeditors was waiting for Jen. When she came off, he says to her, "I told you we had you didn't I?" And she starts ssshhhh him.

- Block!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 10:48:00 AM by Blockhead! »
...because sometimes NOT being a bodybuilder means doing the right thing.

D Enda

• MW Founding Father
  • Gold Member
Re: The TRUTH behind Jen Scarpetta's PRO CARD?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 10:15:54 AM »
Well, I don't know Jen so I will say that to anyone who saw the pics its obvious there wasn't something right going on. 
Midgets+Lube+blue pills= Fun Fun Fun

Jizzacked

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 11:54:46 AM »
who wouldn't sell their soul and dignity for a plastic trophy?  it's really a no brainer

Spauldo

• MW Founding Father
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 09:52:20 PM »
ummm who are we talking about. Wheres the pics on this chick

D Enda

• MW Founding Father
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 08:52:30 AM »
Go the the thread titled "NATALIE crushing the competition"

ortman

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 03:24:11 PM »
who wouldn't sell their soul and dignity for a plastic trophy?  it's really a no brainer

Welcome to bodybuilding.     ;D

Master Chief

• Banana Fan
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding. Truth. Hurts.
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »
Knowing the sacrifices involved in general, but also knowing how seriously Natalie takes this and how she wakes up at 4am to get her protein shake and do her cardio, it must really hurt to come thisclose and not get the pro card.

Of course, she is soooooo much smaller and skinnier than 98% of the pro women that it really wouldn't make any difference. I'm not sure a pro card means much, if anything, for a woman's purse unless she's marketing herself for wrestling.

BTW, I would totally ravage Brandi Akers! At least for 7.3 seconds!
Destiny

D Enda

• MW Founding Father
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 05:25:09 PM »
Knowing the sacrifices involved in general, but also knowing how seriously Natalie takes this and how she wakes up at 4am to get her protein shake and do her cardio, it must really hurt to come thisclose and not get the pro card.

Of course, she is soooooo much smaller and skinnier than 98% of the pro women that it really wouldn't make any difference. I'm not sure a pro card means much, if anything, for a woman's purse unless she's marketing herself for wrestling.

I know Nat was disappointed to not get her card, but she and Nate are very realistic with this.  They both knew going in that it, being her first attempt at a card and only 3rd bodybuilding show overall, would be a long shot.  In the end though, I know Natalie feels great having gotten that close.  And in my opinion, now that she has her name out there it'll be only a matter of time before she gets it if she stays persistent.  I know she was planning on doing North Americans but I'm not sure if she still plans on it.  I bet Natalie wasn't hurt at all until she got back and saw the pics of her demolishing everyone as far as condition goes. 

You're right, she is smaller than most, and hopefully she doesn't try to play that game with the freaks.  Natalie is still very feminine and pretty, yet realistic about her future in bodybuilding.  She has a good job and I can't imagine her ruining her body and femininity just to compete for a few thousand bucks.  But who knows, maybe when she gets that pro card her goals may change. 

I'm waiting for Britt Miller to make a comeback so my inner schmoe can boil to the surface again...

fatman

• Gold Member
  • It's good to be the King
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 01:38:55 AM »

Was that the chick dude in the HBO special?  She actually has a pretty face, too bad it is on a downward slope with the drugs and will get much worse in the coming years.

Have you heard of Tosh.0, that show on comedy central?  I was watching last night and they had the Colette Nelson titty dance clip on it, they were ripping apart here botched tit job, sayig that she had a six pack on her chest!!  It was hilarious, she's such a fucking ugly mess now, what a shame.
Official Co-Administrator of MuscleWeek. 我现在帮胖胖的犹太男人。什么时候方块头滚回来然后我就走。

fatman

• Gold Member
  • It's good to be the King
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 01:41:58 AM »

I'm waiting for Britt Miller to make a comeback so my inner schmoe can boil to the surface again...

I just looked her up, kind of pretty face, but the goddamn jutting jaw on these chicks is so disturbing.  That is so trannyesque on these FBBers and the first thing you notice.....
Official Co-Administrator of MuscleWeek. 我现在帮胖胖的犹太男人。什么时候方块头滚回来然后我就走。

Master Chief

• Banana Fan
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 01:45:08 AM »
Never heard of Tosh til Blockhead started nagging me about our uncanny resemblance in both looks and humor. I don't see the looks part -- he's way too handsome for me -- but I get the nasty sarcasm part!

I think he's pretty fuckin' brilliant. Don't know how he shreds people so easily with that improv shit but he's da man fer sure.
Destiny

D Enda

• MW Founding Father
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 07:28:37 AM »
Never heard of Tosh til Blockhead started nagging me about our uncanny resemblance in both looks and humor. I don't see the looks part -- he's way too handsome for me -- but I get the nasty sarcasm part!

I think he's pretty fuckin' brilliant. Don't know how he shreds people so easily with that improv shit but he's da man fer sure.

If you really believe that show is improv then you must still think becoming an IFBB pro will make you financially set for life!!   ;)

начальник

• MW Founding Father
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 07:58:11 AM »

He destroyed the youtube muscle guy (will find clip later...its the one where the guy has the creepy "Saw" guy voice saying things like "have you ever seen so much muscle?")

Tosh is the shit....when he makes fun of women...awesome....
"I'm sorry to hear about your dead mom"......."It's ok, she has recovered"

Cowboy of lust

• I'm big but unhealthy. its not worth it guys.
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 01:09:06 PM »

humphrey

• MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding Message Board
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 02:15:27 PM »

I think her husband Jason is a swell guy - a bit naiive but a swell guy.

I think you intended to say that you think I am naive or "deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment". Although I do agree I am a swell guy I have to disagree on the naive part. I'm afraid it would be you who is naive to make that statement about someone you have only spoken to briefly a few times.

Cheers,
Jason Scarpetta

emn1964

• MW ThinkTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • GLOBAL WARFARE MODERATOR
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 02:32:41 PM »
I think you intended to say that you think I am naive or "deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment". Although I do agree I am a swell guy I have to disagree on the naive part. I'm afraid it would be you who is naive to make that statement about someone you have only spoken to briefly a few times.

Cheers,
Jason Scarpetta

So, Jason, was the fix in for your wife's pro card?
MuscleWeek Lives!

humphrey

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 03:13:05 PM »
So, Jason, was the fix in for your wife's pro card?

With all do respect to the people in the sport who I respect and consider friends (you know who you are) After learning just how much gossip and bullshit that surrounds it, I avoid it. I didn't attend that show or any others that year. So to answer your question I dont know or care. If there was a fix then the people involved have to find a way to sleep at night not me.

Cheers,
Jason

emn1964

• MW ThinkTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 03:39:04 PM »
So you don't care how your wife gets ahead?  Since there's so much gossip surrounding the "sport" why don't you clear it all up for us?
MuscleWeek Lives!

humphrey

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 03:50:58 PM »
hmmmm, I will try to be as polite as possible here. what part of "After learning just how much gossip and bullshit that surrounds it, I avoid it." was unclear to you?

Master Chief

• Banana Fan
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 04:16:26 PM »
What on Gods green earth would inspire a dedicated husband who AVOIDS the gossip and BS to come to a ghosttown website in the middle of the desert to take issue with Block calling you 'naive' six months ago?

Regardless, good to have you on board Jason! We expect great things from you!
Destiny

Gordiano

• MW Founding Father, Amatuer Bowler, NPC Competitor
  • Gold Member
  • "Only gay if you want it to be...."
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 04:46:20 PM »
What on Gods green earth would inspire a dedicated husband who AVOIDS the gossip and BS to come to a ghosttown website in the middle of the desert to take issue with Block calling you 'naive' six months ago?

Precisely. I'm guessing this was an itch going on for a while, and he finally just had to scratch it.
"My mother was a whore in Bangkok that met my Dad while he was trying to fuck underage chicks.  My mom was already 16 at the time but she could pass for a 12 year old." - Tbecks

emn1964

• MW ThinkTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 04:56:24 PM »
hmmmm, I will try to be as polite as possible here. what part of "After learning just how much gossip and bullshit that surrounds it, I avoid it." was unclear to you?

hmmmm...I will be polite as well...why avoid it, why not clear it up?  and who did your wife have to fellate in order to get her pro-card?  was it someone who's name might rhyme with slopson?
MuscleWeek Lives!

Master Chief

• Banana Fan
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 05:20:11 PM »
Sorry. Just found out that Jason is the soon-to-be-ex-husband. And Blockhead assures you that he will publicly address your concerns tomorrow right here, if so desired.

I'm sure you're aware that your ex has sought out Block's assistance and expertise in negotiating fees for private liasons with schmoes in Chicago area hotels, for which she also wanted Block to act as her 'bodyguard', so I'm sure nothing new will spill out of this. ::)

Regardless, Jason, welcome to MUSCLEWEEK! You're amongst friends. Swell friends! And even some naive friends, as well (hi uli!).

Let's just try to avoid any unnecessary gossip and BS!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 05:37:43 PM by Special Ed »
Destiny

emn1964

• MW ThinkTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 05:47:07 PM »
Ouch!
MuscleWeek Lives!

Wolfpack

• Wolfpack Nutrition
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2011, 09:16:40 PM »
So he took her last name when they got married?