Author Topic: Bostin Lloyd: The DIRT-y  (Read 2113 times)

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding. Truth. Hurts.
    • MuscleWeek
Bostin Lloyd: The DIRT-y
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:44:56 PM »
From TheDirty.com:

THE DIRTY ARMY: So nik this Bostin Loyd KID and I start talking on facebook. He starts sending me pics of himself. Then starts sending pics of his “supposedly” big penis. Pics didnt look right but we end up meeting up at his house come to find out he lives with his mom . We started fooling around and seriously his penis hard with the size of my thumb!!!! No joke! He had sent me the pics of another mans penis! Then when I refuse to have sex with him he asked me if I would dress up as a guy and put a strap on and put it in his butt!!! I ran out of his moms house! Not only that all that night he was bragging about how much steroids he does. This guy is the biggest gay guy pretending to be straight! Plus his ex gf hit me up on FB and told he to watch out for him! GROSS! Biggest loser and douche bag I ever met!
Proud National Plasma Rifle Association member

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • MuscleWeek
Re: Bostin Lloyd: The DIRT-y
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 11:46:26 PM »
Even better than the post was this comment, my 2000 Levrone Olympia flashbacks not withstanding:

James Edwards says:
September 6, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I met Bostin at a recent bodybuilding expo and he seemed like a nice guy, maybe a liitle immature… after talking for a bit, he asked if I was into muscle worship. I wasn’t sure what he meant, but he gave me his hotel room number and told me to stop by in the evening. When I stopped by, he answered the door with only a jock strap on. Kinda shocked me, but man was he big and hard as a rock! He laid on the bed and asked me to rub this oil on him. Eventually, he took off the strap. Yeah, his cock wasn’t very big for fucking one’s ass, so he asked me if I didn’t mind letting him suck mine. Kinda weird being my first time and all, but I thought we both had a great time! Thanks, Boston!

TheFever

• i am not a cuck, i promise
  • Gold Member
  • I'm not a cuckold, seriously.
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 12:42:14 AM »
Even better than the post was this comment, my 2000 Levrone Olympia flashbacks not withstanding:

James Edwards says:
September 6, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I met Bostin at a recent bodybuilding expo and he seemed like a nice guy, maybe a liitle immature… after talking for a bit, he asked if I was into muscle worship. I wasn’t sure what he meant, but he gave me his hotel room number and told me to stop by in the evening. When I stopped by, he answered the door with only a jock strap on. Kinda shocked me, but man was he big and hard as a rock! He laid on the bed and asked me to rub this oil on him. Eventually, he took off the strap. Yeah, his cock wasn’t very big for fucking one’s ass, so he asked me if I didn’t mind letting him suck mine. Kinda weird being my first time and all, but I thought we both had a great time! Thanks, Boston!

bwhahhah what?!??!?! That has to be thommy becks, that celestial genius thommy becks, what a master
I really am not a cuckold, please believe me.  Being under a bed is exhilarating though.

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding Message Board
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 01:15:57 AM »
The internet: fun for trolls, pure hell for people posting under their real name.

nattyfreak93

• Gold Member
  • Im only gay if you want me to be !
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 02:09:18 AM »
bostin does have a small cock

he has mentioned it before and said he hates sex

Voland

• Wisy washy
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 03:00:42 AM »
bostin does have a small cock

he has mentioned it before and said he hates sex

its catabolic, mang!

Flameboyant

• Gold Member
  • Cock pump aficionado
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 05:32:32 AM »
I'd like to know where these comments are being posted
Swollen, vascular, defined - Italian cock in a nutshell

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 06:22:49 AM »

Brutal Master

• MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding Message Board
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 07:50:18 AM »
That dirty site is pretty fucked up:

I actually know an x girlfriend of mine on there and its pretty embarrasing for the person im sure.
I mean anyone who has "beef" with you can just go there and post shit up about you with your real name, and im sure it does WoNDERs for your future employment prospects or career.

The story about bostin is obviously fake, otherwise the guy who "met" austin at his moms house would have sent the cock pic to the dirty.

Obviously the writer of that post was RH from MD. He absolutely hates boston cuz bostin is probably a huge factor in the upcoming fall out that BBing is having from rampent drug use and shady activity. Its threatening the livelihood of people like RH and other people at magazines who rely on the phrase "dedication, hard work, diet, and genetics" to sell mags to kids.

P.s I know RH didnt write that :) so i am only kidding, but yeah the entire "industry" hates this kid. Makes for awesome drama IMO
Affordable care act paid for my gear

nattyfreak93

• Gold Member
  • Im only gay if you want me to be !
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 09:20:57 AM »
also that kid dont live with his mom lol

no joke, but he is pretty ballin, imo

he doesnt brag about it, but just doing the math , this guy is making 50-60 g cash every year from coaching and selling year and other little hustles, he dont even need gay for pay.

He isnt as stupid as he seems, he is playing the honest guy card, and has 100's of clients and 100's more who want him to coach them. Its not bad money

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 10:05:09 AM »

he doesnt brag about it, but just doing the math , this guy is making 50-60 g cash every year from coaching and selling year and other little hustles, he dont even need gay for pay.

He isnt as stupid as he seems, he is playing the honest guy card, and has 100's of clients and 100's more who want him to coach them. Its not bad money
Plus another 150k/year cash in muscle worship. Double that if he's willing to move into the doctor's extra bedroom and travel to Hawaii with him.

KnightXavi

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek's Resident Female Schmoe Officer
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 10:39:51 PM »

Girlfriend is hott.

"Seriously I like you Knight, but posting that pic of the gruesome twosome should be a more banable offense than when that other guy posted a male cock pic." - Mike Hunt aka Andrew

Just_A_Pilgrim

• MW Unknown Soldier
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 12:41:03 AM »
You know your girlfriend in serious about bodybuilding when she has more Back Acne than you
It's not gay if you're still wearing a thong

KnightXavi

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek's Resident Female Schmoe Officer
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2013, 05:22:41 AM »
You know your girlfriend in serious about bodybuilding when she has more Back Acne than you

And, has more and manlier tattoos than you.

"Seriously I like you Knight, but posting that pic of the gruesome twosome should be a more banable offense than when that other guy posted a male cock pic." - Mike Hunt aka Andrew

Voland

• Wisy washy
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 01:25:05 PM »
And, has more and manlier tattoos than you.

dates douchebodyuilders...check
backward wigger hat...check
unspecific biomech tattoo...check
house full of supplements...check

male by 30.