Author Topic: Stacey Schnee: MW Approved Cyclist  (Read 355 times)

Blockhead

• Muscleweek's H.N.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • Live Loud!
Stacey Schnee: MW Approved Cyclist
« on: September 29, 2013, 10:28:00 PM »

Protest: Stacy Schnee has been riding her bike topless as part of a campaign for women to be able to go topless, like men.

A transsexual who bike rides, barbecues and bush walks half-naked to promote 'topless equality' was confronted by police following dozens of complaints about her public nudity.

Stacey Schnee, 38, was pulled over by two police cruisers earlier this month after neighbors complained about her wearing nothing but shorts, shoes and a helmet as she cycled through Leicester, Massachusetts.
Her public display didn't just turn heads - traffic slowed down, motorists honked, some people took video, while others shouted they would call police.

But officers didn't arrest the single mom
But officers didn't arrest the single mom because she was wearing pasties over her nipples, meaning she wasn't completely nude.

However, Schnee said the officers weren't really sure how to interpret the law as they stood next to her on the side of the road.

'They were trying to tell me I was doing something wrong, and I argued back that no, it's not, it's legal,' Schnee toldtelegram.com.

'You don't even actually have to [wear pasties], but it's way easier to get out of trouble when you are wearing them in this state because the laws are shady.

'So, after talking with them [officers] for about five minutes they said, 'Well, just get out of Leicester so we don't have to deal with the calls. Just go back to Worcester'.'

However the unusual incident has forced police and the district attorney's office to take a fresh look at local laws, meaning Schnee could still be charged.

'Based upon a review of the law, it is unclear whether her partially covering herself up, puts her on the right side of the law,' Leicester Police Chief James Hurley said.

'She is out there riding around, appearing to be topless and exposing herself for the shock value.'
Massachusetts General Laws imply if only a small part of the breast is covered, it should be considered nudity. Other sections of the law state a breast is uncovered if there is no covering 'below a point immediately above the top of the areolae.'

Other sections of the law mention the intent to shock is to be considered illegal as well.

- Block!
...because sometimes NOT being a bodybuilder means doing the right thing.

Gordiano

• MW Founding Father, Amatuer Bowler, NPC Competitor
  • Gold Member
  • "Only gay if you want it to be...."
Re: Stacey Schnee: MW Approved Cyclist
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 10:46:19 PM »
I've been saying that shit for years. Why is it men can be topless, but not women?

Of course, all it takes is a nasty set of tits to remind me why it is so......
"My mother was a whore in Bangkok that met my Dad while he was trying to fuck underage chicks.  My mom was already 16 at the time but she could pass for a 12 year old." - Tbecks

Mike Hunt

• Big Nation Radio Returns: March 2012(13)(14)
  • Gold Member
  • Taking dating advice from Toxie
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 10:53:11 PM »
its legal for women in Ontario, sadly the wrong ones go topless
Sex Nuts and Retard Strong

KnightXavi

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek's Resident Female Schmoe Officer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 01:55:21 AM »
its legal for women in Ontario, sadly the wrong ones go topless

Do the Naked News chix, still go around Toronto topless talking to people? 
"Seriously I like you Knight, but posting that pic of the gruesome twosome should be a more banable offense than when that other guy posted a male cock pic." - Mike Hunt aka Andrew

Mike Hunt

• Big Nation Radio Returns: March 2012(13)(14)
  • Gold Member
  • Taking dating advice from Toxie
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 07:58:45 AM »
Do the Naked News chix, still go around Toronto topless talking to people?

Not sure, but a couple of years after I started I learned they had their studio in the warehouse around the corner from my old house so I missed out on that
Sex Nuts and Retard Strong