Author Topic: Has Derek Anthony died yet?  (Read 2561 times)

Squadfather

• Gold Member
  • BigmeatmanXXX loves the cock
Has Derek Anthony died yet?
« on: June 11, 2013, 06:38:03 PM »
hahahahaaa, has this skinny little AIDS infested piece of shit kicked the bucket yet? because if not im gonna whip his his little bitch ass if i ever see him, along with Steve buscemis acting like an MMA badass, both of them are Eurasianish pussies.
Gimme the beat boys and free my soul i wanna get lost in your cock and roll and drift away

Blockhead

• Muscleweek's H.N.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • Live Loud!
Re: Has Derek Anthony died yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:50:04 PM »

Not yet...

- Block!
...because sometimes NOT being a bodybuilder means doing the right thing.

Squadfather

• Gold Member
  • BigmeatmanXXX loves the cock
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 06:53:03 PM »
my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the tats and 15 inch arms and neck!!!!! this "man" is built for taking dick up the ass just like you Block.
Gimme the beat boys and free my soul i wanna get lost in your cock and roll and drift away

Blockhead

• Muscleweek's H.N.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • Live Loud!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 06:56:50 PM »
my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the tats and 15 inch arms and neck!!!!! this "man" is built for taking dick up the ass just like you Block.

I was young. I needed the money!  :-[

- Block!
...because sometimes NOT being a bodybuilder means doing the right thing.

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding Message Board
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 08:20:30 PM »
Is he still on dialysis?  He looks really bad now; it literally is only a matter of a few years.

TheFever

• i am not a cuck, i promise
  • Gold Member
  • I'm not a cuckold, seriously.
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 08:26:43 PM »
Is he still on dialysis?  He looks really bad now; it literally is only a matter of a few years.

He looks better than 90% of people out there, but yes he has lost size, his chest has disapeared  :-\
I really am not a cuckold, please believe me.  Being under a bed is exhilarating though.

Howard

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 09:49:15 AM »
That skull on his tank top compliments the full body tats.

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 10:37:57 AM »
He looks better than 90% of people out there, but yes he has lost size, his chest has disapeared  :-\

His face is bloated beyond recognition, maybe his muscles look better than 90% but look at the whole package (don't look at the cock though), he does not look healthy.

TheFever

• Gold Member
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 11:22:25 AM »
His face is bloated beyond recognition, maybe his muscles look better than 90% but look at the whole package (don't look at the cock though), he does not look healthy.

Oh lawwwd, you try to look 1 percent as good as Derek whilst having 4 hours of dialysis a day

He actually will die fairly soon I imagine, I feel kind of rotten trashing him like this, he surely must have an internet persona but then a real introspective weeping persona in real life. It must be fucking tough for instance, to post gay fucked up narcissistic selfie shit, talk about how rich you are and then add in "I'm seeing clients for personal training on Thursday at XYXY gym on 11th and 3rd $30 special this week only". How would you motivate your self in that situation, fuck I'd be at home on xbox all day waiting for the inevitable.
I really am not a cuckold, please believe me.  Being under a bed is exhilarating though.

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 08:15:50 PM »
Oh lawwwd, you try to look 1 percent as good as Derek whilst having 4 hours of dialysis a day

He actually will die fairly soon I imagine, I feel kind of rotten trashing him like this, he surely must have an internet persona but then a real introspective weeping persona in real life. It must be fucking tough for instance, to post gay fucked up narcissistic selfie shit, talk about how rich you are and then add in "I'm seeing clients for personal training on Thursday at XYXY gym on 11th and 3rd $30 special this week only". How would you motivate your self in that situation, fuck I'd be at home on xbox all day waiting for the inevitable.

Good point, I guess what you're saying is that he's a courageous individual who looks at adversity and death right in the eye and doesn't flinch and say "I'm pinning today and getting my pump on fuck you"

TheFever

• Gold Member
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 08:38:59 PM »
Good point, I guess what you're saying is that he's a courageous individual who looks at adversity and death right in the eye and doesn't flinch and say "I'm pinning today and getting my pump on fuck you"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=520531454663438&set=vb.100001197654613&type=2&theater

I don't know if you can see it, but man, he's going to die soon

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=520531454663438&set=vb.100001197654613&type=2&theater

I don't know if you can see it, but man, he's going to die soon

I can't see it, can you put the picture up on another site?

If he's really going to die that's really too bad, there's no reason for him to die.

TheFever

• Gold Member
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 08:56:10 PM »
I can't see it, can you put the picture up on another site?

If he's really going to die that's really too bad, there's no reason for him to die.

it's a video. He's face is all swollen up, straight out of dialysis, 4 hours worth, listening to Bohemian Rhapsody on his stereo, selling personal training for health and wellness. Quite sad  :(

Flameboyant

• Gold Member
  • Started from the bottom
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 09:42:34 PM »
That video is fucking pathetic, I mean he's a nice guy but he's the biggest loser on the planet...It takes one to know one cause this tool live 15mins from my crib, and my buddy went to school with him
Now we're here

TheFever

• Gold Member
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 10:40:19 PM »
That video is fucking pathetic, I mean he's a nice guy but he's the biggest loser on the planet...It takes one to know one cause this tool live 15mins from my crib, and my buddy went to school with him

Poor guy. Get's just enough attention to encourage him to keep at it, not enough to make any money other than mouth fucking guys.

Flameboyant

• Gold Member
  • Started from the bottom
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 10:46:03 PM »
Poor guy. Get's just enough attention to encourage him to keep at it, not enough to make any money other than mouth fucking guys.

Na bro, heres proof he's living the life
Now we're here

ToxicAvenger!

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 11:10:13 PM »

He is doing in center Dialysis and he says 4 hours which means he's in end stage renal failure...as in there is no function left.
Most IN CENTER Dialysis patients dont last longer than 5 years. The 3 times a week harsh schedule takes a toll on the heart. ( + most dialysis patients are also old)

Maybe he will read this thread and opt for home hemo or even better yer Nocturnal.
There are people alive today that have been doing Nocturnal for 20 years and still going strong.

Hopefully he'll read this.

http://www.davita.com/services/home-hemodialysis

http://homedialysis.org/types/modality/nhhd
http://www.davita.com/education/article.cfm?educationMainFolder=dialysis&category=treatment&articleTitle=nocturnal-hemodialysis&articleID=1229
One can train for Nocturnal home Dialysis.

Once again...i'm posting this in hopes that this guy will read it. You'd be surprised how many people have never heard of home hemo or home nocturnal.

<edit : and IF he is on the sauce he SERIOUSLY needs to get OFF NOW. HE will NEVER qualify for a kidney transplant looking the way he does.
Doctors aren't idiots. Kidneys are precious and given to people that will make the most of them. There are checks and measures in place that will ensure that his place on the donor list will remain static ie he'll never get close to getting a transplant, although he cannot be denied actually being on the list >

Tox!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:18:20 PM by ToxicAvenger! »
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine"
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1925

TheFever

• Gold Member
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 11:36:51 PM »
He is doing in center Dialysis and he says 4 hours which means he's in end stage renal failure...as in there is no function left.
Most IN CENTER Dialysis patients dont last longer than 5 years. The 3 times a week harsh schedule takes a toll on the heart. ( + most dialysis patients are also old)

It doesn't look good. Look at his face. I don't even know if the guy should be working out to be honest, let alone eating much food.

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 11:51:15 PM »
Derek is very lucky he is a bodybuilder with so much muscle mass.  If he was a normal person this kidney disease would have eaten through his twink body years ago, thank god his immune system and internal organs are stronger due to his regimented life as an iron warrior.

Bruce Berkowitz

• Gold Member
  • Drill Baby Drill!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 10:25:23 AM »
Derek is very lucky he is a bodybuilder with so much muscle mass.  If he was a normal person this kidney disease would have eaten through his twink body years ago, thank god his immune system and internal organs are stronger due to his regimented life as an iron warrior.

Many an Iron Warrior have been told by many a doctor that their gargantuan muscle mass saved them from what would have surely killed the average man.
The first billion is the hardest!

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2013, 08:22:56 AM »
Many an Iron Warrior have been told by many a doctor that their gargantuan muscle mass saved them from what would have surely killed the average man.

Or when they come down with pneumonia and go from a ripped 280 lb to a soft pudgy 190 lb in the hospital after 3 weeks.  It's because of their muscle, if they were normal the pneumonia certainly would have claimed them at 68 lb after two weeks.  It's fucking medicine, it's science, you don't debate that shit, brah.

TheFever

• Gold Member
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2013, 10:20:55 AM »
Or when they come down with pneumonia and go from a ripped 280 lb to a soft pudgy 190 lb in the hospital after 3 weeks.  It's because of their muscle, if they were normal the pneumonia certainly would have claimed them at 68 lb after two weeks.  It's fucking medicine, it's science, you don't debate that shit, brah.

Do you tink it's one of those things they just "say", like when someones dying of terminal cancer they say "You are so brave" or you "are so much stronger than anyone I've met", if they get a bodybuilder it's like "you are sooo big and strong"

Mike Hunt

• Big Nation Radio Returns: March 2012(13)(14)
  • Gold Member
  • Taking dating advice from Toxie
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2013, 01:24:49 PM »
LOL, I always loved this cartoon someone posted it recently on GetBig

Derek Anthony: Episode 1 (Complete - Director's Cut)
Sex Nuts and Retard Strong

Danny Manslaughter

• Gold Member
  • Deity Architect
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2013, 03:11:22 PM »

Do you tink it's one of those things they just "say", like when someones dying of terminal cancer they say "You are so brave" or you "are so much stronger than anyone I've met", if they get a bodybuilder it's like "you are sooo big and strong"

Bodybuilding is the best health insurance one can buy obviously. Protects you from car accidents, leukemia, makes the underbelly class of criminals think long and hard before EVEN trying to mug a muscle stud (and more than likely just asks 'how much ya bench?'. The benefits are endless
“There has always been, and there is now, a profound conflict of interest between the people and the government of the United States.”
― Howard Zinn

candy_pills_$100bills

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2013, 08:20:28 PM »
I used to be so jealous of this dude 8 yrs ago