Author Topic: Amazing athleticism of Rich Piana  (Read 2779 times)

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding Message Board
Re: Amazing athleticism of Rich Piana
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2013, 09:56:23 PM »
Obviously I don't like him, faggot, or are you illiterate? He looks fucking cool, bad ass and mean with a flat brimmed cap and a muscle shirt, and has incredible size - PMMA or not, he is an enormous human being - so respect where credit is due for sure.

Oh man I thought you were a fan like me, what the hell happened?  But you are so right, he looks very very badass, even with the PMMA, man, god those arms are humongous, makes him look so awesome and amazing.

TheFever

• i am not a cuck, i promise
  • Gold Member
  • I'm not a cuckold, seriously.
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 10:29:15 PM »
Looks fuckin good here - impressive visually but also athletically too, muscle with function

I really am not a cuckold, please believe me.  Being under a bed is exhilarating though.

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 11:12:02 PM »
He literally looks like a rubber doll.

You lefto faggot.

TheFever

• Gold Member
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 11:28:57 PM »
He literally looks like a rubber doll.

You lefto faggot.

I can't imagine what people would think if they checked out my posts on a daily basis. I remember having Rxmuscle open once and one of the nurses was like "what the fuck is that shit" and it was like, one of the "marketable" guys on the screen like Christian Boeving or that Gladiator pretty boy
I really am not a cuckold, please believe me.  Being under a bed is exhilarating though.

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 12:03:29 AM »
I can't imagine what people would think if they checked out my posts on a daily basis. I remember having Rxmuscle open once and one of the nurses was like "what the fuck is that shit" and it was like, one of the "marketable" guys on the screen like Christian Boeving or that Gladiator pretty boy

The real terror is to find out that people in your real life were all notified that you posted as Oli or Thomasbecks on this forum, and they were given selected highlights of your posting history.  The absolute worst selections.

Even in context, there would be absolutely no way of explaining any of the things we've written, there would no way to explain that it was all jokes, the rape dungeons, golden felching straws, PeterFever admiration, Hollywood Blvd tranny runs, analysis of symmetrical facial beauty.  They would just look at you like a complete stranger and never talk to you again.

Or even if they just found your google image history for just finding amusing pics to post in threads here, that in itself is incriminating.  "Who is Big Gay Keith Williams and PJ Braun and what does cuckolding mean?"  You have absolutely no way to answer these questions.

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 01:58:22 AM »

TheFever

• Gold Member
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 02:04:48 AM »

hahahahhahhahaa

just brutal

This fuckin explains those weird bandanas ShipSucky would wear in his getbig pics - he's a fuckin Puerto Rican

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2013, 02:17:46 AM »
The ass slap is fucking awesome.  Right after his knee snaps, the little Aztec hyperextends his knee to show his dominance and then SLAPS his big protruding ass, this is just priceless, all while wearing a big white jock strap!!  PJ Braun style!! 

I love how Rich actually has a response video to the whole affair.

Master Chief

• Banana Fan
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding. Truth. Hurts.
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2013, 05:15:51 AM »
If you can't plant your feet without breaking your knee, I would highly discourage engaging in wrestling.
Destiny

thomasbecks

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2013, 05:29:19 AM »
I love how he explains that he was "suckered" and "tricked" into this whole thing. 

If he just said "We were doing an event for TV, they were just trying to take down the big guy in a fun and amusing way, and I stepped back, lost balance and twisted my knee horribly" it would have been fine.  But he has to say he was tricked.

spud

• We Miss Special Ed
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2013, 08:34:35 AM »
Obviously I don't like him, faggot, or are you illiterate? He looks fucking cool, bad ass and mean with a flat brimmed cap and a muscle shirt, and has incredible size - PMMA or not, he is an enormous human being - so respect where credit is due for sure.

I'm not so sure any of that deserves respect  :-\;D

Voland

• Wisy washy
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2013, 09:05:47 AM »
"bodybuilders shouldn't do risky activities like walking stairs" -david palumbo

Only in bodybuilding things like walking stairs or rollerskating or playing paddle is considered too risky and facts confirm it.