Author Topic: George Farah. Guru or DNP Hustler?  (Read 7763 times)

Anarchy

Re: George Farah. Guru or DNP Hustler?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 11:33:27 PM »
why would someone depend on another person to tell them what is going on with their body?

what happened to learning about the drugs you were taking and looking in the mirror and deciding for yourself what kinds of dosages you should be taking?

Lats McGee

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010, 01:07:55 AM »
why would someone depend on another person to tell them what is going on with their body?

what happened to learning about the drugs you were taking and looking in the mirror and deciding for yourself what kinds of dosages you should be taking?

Being responsible for your own choices is against the code in gyms across America.  It's right before no dropping dumbbells on the list when you walk in the door.  BLAME MUSCLETECH. 

начальник

• MW Founding Father
Re: George Farah. Guru or Snakeoil Salesman?
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2010, 08:28:05 AM »
Im not knocking LAYNE at all, just a high schoolish play on his first name........Like ive stated twice before, ive heard he does a very good job and ive read some of his articles on dieting and the dude is on the money.

Eat some carbs bro, your a lil' too touchy on the norton subject.

Fair enough man....but I am not too touchy on the subject.  Layne helped me out one time and really went above and beyond with doing so.  In addition, I really hate to see someone like him getting bashed by people when I see how much he gives out.  Seriously...they guy doesn't just spew out the old "eat your 1/3c oatmeal with 5 egg whites for breakfast, then a protein shake..." kind of crap.  Also the guy doesnt have ghost write upon ghost writer doing his articles.  He practices what he preaches...doesnt jam worthless shit down peoples throats (ex: "The latest product from monkeyfucktech has me feeling like I can win Mr. Olympia as many times as I want).

Hard to NOT have huge respect for the guy.  Thats all.  I am sure you would do the same if someone was busting on Jim...I recall you speaking highly of him.  We're cool....
"I'm sorry to hear about your dead mom"......."It's ok, she has recovered"

начальник

• MW Founding Father
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010, 08:29:02 AM »
I'll disagree with that, especially the first part...unless you've worked with all these guys and know first hand, then disregard my post.

Poor generalization on my part....I was referring to the people listed in this thread (George, Romano)...sorry big guy.
"I'm sorry to hear about your dead mom"......."It's ok, she has recovered"

Anarchy

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2010, 10:17:38 AM »
I'll disagree with that, especially the first part...unless you've worked with all these guys and know first hand, then disregard my post.
have you worked with one of these drug gurus?

Wolfpack

• Wolfpack Nutrition
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2010, 10:48:56 AM »
Poor generalization on my part....I was referring to the people listed in this thread (George, Romano)...sorry big guy.

Understood, no problem.

Wolfpack

• Wolfpack Nutrition
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2010, 11:08:54 AM »
have you worked with one of these drug gurus?

No, and when WNBF made the statement, I thought he was talking about anyone that preps people. But he clarified in his above post.

Mars

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 07:24:43 AM »
i worked with your mom several times actually haha.

Smokincrazy

• Pwning Special Ed Since 2006!!
  • Gold Member
  • Team Kennedy
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 10:58:57 AM »
i worked with your mom several times actually haha.
Classic Mars! 
Take that shit down the road

Mars

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 02:40:44 PM »

Mars

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 09:50:07 AM »

Lats McGee

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2010, 12:28:50 AM »

emn1964

• MW ThinkTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • GLOBAL WARFARE MODERATOR
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2010, 09:47:27 AM »
Isn't that Tbombz?

I can deduce since the person in the middle is a woman, the guy grabbing her tit is not tbombz....now if that was a dude in the middle...
MuscleWeek Lives!

Mars

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2010, 10:42:40 AM »

Blockhead

• Muscleweek's H.N.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • Live Loud!
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2010, 10:07:59 AM »

I just hung up the phone with a former Georgie Pourgie client.

He charges 3K for a diet for contest prep. He also charges extra for the DNP. He tells me at first he sends you about 20 and tells you... " that's all I have but I can get more from you from one of my friends but he will charge you $2 a pill so... "

He starts you out at 2 a day then eventually you will go up to 4. He doesn't even know what the dosage is he just tells you to take them.

When you tell George how bad you feel and how you feel like you have a fever and flu he tells you to take Tylenol. WOW!

Hey. It could be worse. You could be eating less carbs and running some regular cardio.

- Block!
...because sometimes NOT being a bodybuilder means doing the right thing.

emn1964

• MW ThinkTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • GLOBAL WARFARE MODERATOR
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2010, 10:26:04 AM »
  I just hung up the phone with a former Georgie Pourgie client.

He charges 3K for a diet for contest prep. He also charges extra for the DNP. He tells me at first he sends you about 20 and tells you... " that's all I have but I can get more from you from one of my friends but he will charge you $2 a pill so... "

He starts you out at 2 a day then eventually you will go up to 4. He doesn't even know what the dosage is he just tells you to take them.

When you tell George how bad you feel and how you feel like you have a fever and flu he tells you to take Tylenol. WOW!

Hey. It could be worse. You could be eating less carbs and running some regular cardio.

- Block!

The sad thing is that alot of his "clients" will trust and beleive and in the process nearly kill themselves. 
MuscleWeek Lives!