Author Topic: Alien Super Earth  (Read 2088 times)

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding. Truth. Hurts.
    • MuscleWeek
Alien Super Earth
« on: May 09, 2012, 06:52:22 AM »
Believe it or not, this is a planet in a distant galaxy far far away.

Too close to its sun to host life, it's still kinda freaky to see a planet that resembles our own, even if it's 41 million light years away!
Proud National Plasma Rifle Association member

D Enda

• MW Founding Father
  • Gold Member
Re: Alien Super Earth
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 08:40:17 AM »
too close to its sun to hold life as WE know it.  How are we so confident there isnt an alien life surviving on that planet that can handle the heat of their sun? 
Midgets+Lube+blue pills= Fun Fun Fun

Blockhead

• Muscleweek's H.N.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • Live Loud!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 01:33:56 PM »

There are no extra-terrestrials. Maybe there is life there but they aren't flying around in ships or crafts coming here to Earff.  What we are experiencing has more to do with Occult and Black Magic then visitors from outer space.

From the pyramids to Atlantis to Stone Henge to the Ancient Alien theory to Rosewell to Area 51 to the Phoenix Lights what we are seeing are the Nephillim as described in the book of Genesis. Fallen Angels. Demons. They possess technology because they are all knowing. They are indigenous to this planet and can, in fact travel in space but not like we think. They know how to bend dimensions and travel through them.

Remember; They will be used as the Final Card to bring a one world government which will bring a one world "religion" which will usher in the Beast Himself to wage war on God's people.

- Block!
...because sometimes NOT being a bodybuilder means doing the right thing.

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 02:27:57 PM »
There are no extra-terrestrials. Maybe there is life there but they aren't flying around in ships or crafts coming here to Earff.  What we are experiencing has more to do with Occult and Black Magic then visitors from outer space.

From the pyramids to Atlantis to Stone Henge to the Ancient Alien theory to Rosewell to Area 51 to the Phoenix Lights what we are seeing are the Nephillim as described in the book of Genesis. Fallen Angels. Demons. They possess technology because they are all knowing. They are indigenous to this planet and can, in fact travel in space but not like we think. They know how to bend dimensions and travel through them.

Remember; They will be used as the Final Card to bring a one world government which will bring a one world "religion" which will usher in the Beast Himself to wage war on God's people.

- Block!

If extra-terrestrial life does exist, can we safely assume that if we find them first, we must be light years ahead in terms of technology and if they find us first, we'll be the Navi getting assfucked by the demons?

Blockhead

• Muscleweek's H.N.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • Live Loud!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 02:33:11 PM »

^^ Gosh that turns me on.....   

That's what I imagine ikaloup to look like if she were Navii and from Pandora.

- Block!
...because sometimes NOT being a bodybuilder means doing the right thing.

fatman

• Gold Member
  • It's good to be the King
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 06:21:48 PM »

- Block!

Is Ikaloup that greek chick?  Or is that a separate gimmick?
Official Co-Administrator of MuscleWeek. 我现在帮胖胖的犹太男人。什么时候方块头滚回来然后我就走。

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 12:58:07 PM »

- Block!
MuscleWeek: If You Haven't Jacked Off to Neytiri, You're Not Welcome Here.

Ikaloup

• Certified Female Member
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bi-Winning!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 12:44:45 AM »

- Block!

My ass would clearly be larger.  Especially in that position.  I'll have to send you a picture so you dont make that mistake again.

Guess who'll be sporting her mw booty shorts this weekend?!  Aren't you,excited!

And yes Mr. Fatman.  Greek chick...the one who makes those obnoxious butt references.

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 12:52:52 AM »
My ass would clearly be larger.  Especially in that position.  I'll have to send you a picture so you dont make that mistake again.

Guess who'll be sporting her mw booty shorts this weekend?!  Aren't you,excited!

And yes Mr. Fatman.  Greek chick...the one who makes those obnoxious butt references.

Can't tell if you're a gimmick or not.  This site is for men and trannies, I don't really know what you're doing here.  I'll tell you though, it's confusing and exhilarating, thinking that all our naughty thoughts have a pair of icky female-born eyes watching.  Very naughty indeed.

Ikaloup

• Certified Female Member
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bi-Winning!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 01:06:31 AM »
Can't tell if you're a gimmick or not.  This site is for men and trannies, I don't really know what you're doing here.  I'll tell you though, it's confusing and exhilarating, thinking that all our naughty thoughts have a pair of icky female-born eyes watching.  Very naughty indeed.

And your thoughts have been quite naughty indeed....you bad bad boy ;) ;)

But seriously, a gimmick?  Like a fake identity online?  I can understand exaggerating your cock girth or something, but an entirely fake person?  Who the fuck would waste their time?!

TheFever

• i am not a cuck, i promise
  • Gold Member
  • I'm not a cuckold, seriously.
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 02:03:05 AM »

But seriously, a gimmick?  Like a fake identity online?  I can understand exaggerating your cock girth or something, but an entirely fake person?  Who the fuck would waste their time?!

Hey take it easy there tough guy

For one, Will Grant would never have been able to prove that tight booty was cheating on him without the use of gimmicks, I'd say that's worth while
I really am not a cuckold, please believe me.  Being under a bed is exhilarating though.

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 02:42:18 AM »

Gimmick meaning you may have a cock.  That's not a bad thing, remember, this is MW!

ToxicAvenger!

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 09:12:50 PM »

Too close to its sun to host life, it's still kinda freaky to see a planet that resembles our own, even if it's 41 million light years away!

this blows my mind everytime i watch it
The Biggest Stars in the Universe

Largest star ever discovered, compared to our Sun
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:18:26 PM by ToxicAvenger! »
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine"
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1925

Skeffington

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding Message Board
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 09:16:54 PM »

The chinese are already taking shuttles over it looking at the terrain & surrounding areas.

Gordiano

• MW Founding Father, Amatuer Bowler, NPC Competitor
  • Gold Member
  • "Only gay if you want it to be...."
"My mother was a whore in Bangkok that met my Dad while he was trying to fuck underage chicks.  My mom was already 16 at the time but she could pass for a 12 year old." - Tbecks

ToxicAvenger!

• Gold Member
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 09:58:49 PM »
Same here, man!

check this article out...it answers a question i used to wonder about ....if the speed of light is fast enough and the universe if young (ie small) enough then light could have already made one pass around the universe and would be wrapping around it in a second pass..( remember the further out you look the far back into the past you r looking)....in such a situation..one could possibly take a strong enough telescope and look far enough away to see the earth as it existed billions of years ago!!  :)

however that is not the case as this article says
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5051818/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/new-study-super-sizes-universe/

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 09:59:21 PM »
Same here, man!

Hahaha, you guys have such low standards and seem to be impressed by really rather insignificant things.

Have you not seen Star Trek?  They have a race of beings in there called the Borg that literally conquer every single species they come across and assimilate them into their collective consciousness.  They drive around in a really big cube that can go faster than Warp 10!!!  And you guys are impressed by a large star??  FUcking losers.

ToxicAvenger!

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 10:05:27 PM »

Hahaha, you guys have such low standards and seem to be impressed by really rather insignificant things.

Have you not seen Star Trek?  They have a race of beings in there called the Borg that literally conquer every single species they come across and assimilate them into their collective consciousness.  They drive around in a really big cube that can go faster than Warp 10!!!  And you guys are impressed by a large star??  FUcking losers.

i'd wouldn't mind being assimilated  :D

Skeffington

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding Message Board
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 10:34:07 PM »
If extra-terrestrial life does exist, can we safely assume that if we find them first, we must be light years ahead in terms of technology and if they find us first, we'll be the Navi getting assfucked by the demons?

Just like my last victim date......cold & blue on the outside & pink on the inside. And with a receptive anus.

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 06:36:40 AM »
The only answer is enslavement:

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 08:04:17 AM »
The only answer is enslavement:

The fuck is that?  That's Jeri Ryan's head photoshopped on there, isn't it?  Look's extremely photoshopped.