Author Topic: Ricky Martin-OUT  (Read 2393 times)

D Enda

• MW Founding Father
  • Gold Member
Ricky Martin-OUT
« on: March 29, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »
Well with no huge surprise here, Ricky Martin is out of the closet (his official announcement may be old news).  Who do you think is the next celebrity to come out?  Hopefully Bay will give his opinion.

My guess....dunno yet...need to think about it more.
Midgets+Lube+blue pills= Fun Fun Fun

BayGBM

• Gold Member
Re: Ricky Martin-OUT
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 06:25:28 PM »
My opinion is that this has nothing to do with bodybuilding gossip.  Maybe we need an entertainment forum.

As for Ricky Martin... as someone said in another forum "I thought announcements were intended to tell us something we didn't already know."  ::)

D Enda

• MW Founding Father
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 06:33:59 PM »
My opinion is that this has nothing to do with bodybuilding gossip.  Maybe we need an entertainment forum.

As for Ricky Martin... as someone said in another forum "I thought announcements were intended to tell us something we didn't already know."  ::)

Sorry Bay, didn't realize this thread was the first and only thread in this Gossip and Opinions section to have nothing to do with bodybuilding.

I agree, maybe we should have an entertainment section to make it easier to decipher the differences. 
Midgets+Lube+blue pills= Fun Fun Fun

Topskin69

• Quite Polite, Like Walter Cronkite.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 03:45:32 AM »
Sorry Bay, didn't realize this thread was the first and only thread in this Gossip and Opinions section to have nothing to do with bodybuilding.

I agree, maybe we should have an entertainment section to make it easier to decipher the differences. 

I disagree.... one of the problems with Getbig was too many different forums wound up diluting the entire board. I would rather just see things broken down to three forums.

1: Main Forum
2: Steroid Forum
3: Sex/Adult Form

That should be it.

M!

BayGBM

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 08:22:53 AM »
I disagree.... one of the problems with getgay was too many different forums wound up diluting the entire board. I would rather just see things broken down to three forums.

1: Main Forum
2: Steroid Forum
3: Sex/Adult Form

That should be it.

M!

You may be on to something.  Yes, I think they spun off way too many different forums but the board was/is also poorly moderated.  I have seen things deleted after being posted for more than a year... and so many threads that have nothing to do with bodybuilding gossip are posted in the main forum for days/weeks without relocation.  Things that should be deleted immediately such as the posting of personal information (someone once posted the private/work address and phone number of a pro BB--obviously without permission) and the mods did nothing.   Racism, sexism, and anti-semitism run rampant there.  Truths that should be freely spoken are deleted because they may be unflattering to Weider or someone else that Ron apparently likes.   ::)

There is zero quality control there.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 08:28:24 AM by BayGBM »

Mars

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 09:11:33 AM »
what an idiot, when ur gay just say it. but i understand an gay artist is less marketable maybe.

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding. Truth. Hurts.
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 04:21:50 PM »
In other "news", JFK has been killed.
Proud National Plasma Rifle Association member

Gordiano

• MW Founding Father, Amatuer Bowler, NPC Competitor
  • Gold Member
  • "Only gay if you want it to be...."
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 04:28:22 PM »
What a shocker.  ::)

In other news, watching hyper-muscular men, flex, pose and dance while in a thong......IS ONLY GAY IF YOU WANT IT TO BE.
"My mother was a whore in Bangkok that met my Dad while he was trying to fuck underage chicks.  My mom was already 16 at the time but she could pass for a 12 year old." - Tbecks

emn1964

• MW ThinkTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • GLOBAL WARFARE MODERATOR
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 04:34:32 PM »
This guy could have been the pussy destroyer to end all pussy destroyers.
MuscleWeek Lives!

BayGBM

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 04:47:05 PM »
What a shocker.  ::)

In other news, watching hyper-muscular men, flex, pose and dance while in a thong......IS ONLY GAY IF YOU WANT IT TO BE.

Fixed.  ;)

Corland

• fun on the bun
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 05:18:34 PM »
In like Flynn  :D
Licky Sticky Boom Boom

Smokincrazy

• Pwning Special Ed Since 2006!!
  • Gold Member
  • Team Kennedy
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 05:21:43 PM »
This guy could have been the pussy destroyer to end all pussy destroyers.
I know but he likes teh cock.  I remember yrs ago on his VH1 Behind the Music they said he was in a relationship with some older woman.  It looked fishy then
Take that shit down the road

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding. Truth. Hurts.
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 05:37:35 PM »
Proud National Plasma Rifle Association member

conrad

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 06:12:12 PM »

Even if those two are playing hide the salami with each other, you must admit this picture is still not half as gay as anything you'd see from a muscle-men-in-thongs pageant and associated activities.  ;D

kirk angel525

• MW Founding Father
  • Defend your 2nd Amendment Rights!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 06:22:27 PM »
In other "news", JFK has been killed.
;D

kirk 8)
vote for MW at: pot40@hightimes.com

Mars

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 03:29:26 AM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 06:11:20 AM by Mars »

Smokincrazy

• Gold Member
  • Team Kennedy
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 08:45:22 AM »
Gayed that up real quick  
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 10:43:06 PM by Smokincrazy »

ortman

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 12:12:14 PM »
That pic is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

:o  yes it is

Lats McGee

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 03:30:52 AM »
Even if those two are playing hide the salami with each other, you must admit this picture is still not half as gay as anything you'd see from a muscle-men-in-thongs pageant and associated activities.  ;D

Just because two dudes on gear are wearing denim cut offs doesn't mean they can't "spot" each other on tricep cable pressdowns,  does it? 

Smokincrazy

• Gold Member
  • Team Kennedy
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 03:55:01 AM »
Just because two dudes on gear are wearing denim cut offs doesn't mean they can't "spot" each other on tricep cable pressdowns,  does it? 
So your saying its gay if PJ Dong and Guy Clownerino  spot each other doing dumbbell shoulder presses while wearing daisy dukes and construction boots?

Mars

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010, 06:11:40 AM »
faggots

Gordiano

• MW Founding Father, Amatuer Bowler, NPC Competitor
  • Gold Member
  • "Only gay if you want it to be...."
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »

Sadly, very true.

I don't care that he (or anyone else for that matter) is gay. What pisses me off, is that so many chicks find him to be very attractive. Yet he wants NO pussy. Fucking irony! Why couldn't I be good looking?  :'(
"My mother was a whore in Bangkok that met my Dad while he was trying to fuck underage chicks.  My mom was already 16 at the time but she could pass for a 12 year old." - Tbecks

BayGBM

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2010, 08:32:16 PM »
Sadly, very true.

I don't care that he (or anyone else for that matter) is gay. What pisses me off, is that so many chicks find him to be very attractive. Yet he wants NO pussy. Fucking irony! Why couldn't I be good looking?  :'(

Here’s what women want to see: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Leo Decaprio, Ben Affleck, Tom Cruise, etc.  Notice that none of them have bulging muscles.  Here’s want men want to see: Arnold, Sly Stallone, Ronnie Coleman, Yates, etc.

All of which underscores the point I have long made: if you are pumping up and building huge muscles, you are doing it to get attention from men—not women! ;)