Author Topic: Are all male bodybuilders gay?  (Read 6831 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Muscleweek Public Relations Director
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek FTW
Are all male bodybuilders gay?
« on: November 29, 2010, 03:16:58 AM »
That MTF transformation video on youtube got me thinking about this.

And BayGBM seems to think that all guys who get into bodybuilding love the cock.

Muscleweek what do you think.

Id say a good 50-60% will do gay4pay, but probably whatever percentage of our population that is gay its probably close or the same in bodybuilding (  male bodybuilding ).
I make $3,000 dollars a month in sponsorship money to post on internet message boards.

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding. Truth. Hurts.
    • MuscleWeek
Re: Are all male bodybuilders gay?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 04:10:24 AM »
Someone recently outed Markus Ruhl and Ronnie Rockel. I've spoken to Markus at length and he does have some effeminate mannerisms. Now I'm not saying Markus is a bottom, but imagine if he was how powerful some scrawny schmoe would feel jamming Markus with his porkus delectis.

Of course, no homo.
Proud National Plasma Rifle Association member

fatman

• Gold Member
  • It's good to be the King
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 04:19:59 AM »
100%
Official Co-Administrator of MuscleWeek. 我现在帮胖胖的犹太男人。什么时候方块头滚回来然后我就走。

D Enda

• MW Founding Father
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 11:18:22 AM »
Its only gay if you want it to be....
Midgets+Lube+blue pills= Fun Fun Fun

emn1964

• MW ThinkTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • GLOBAL WARFARE MODERATOR
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »
Its only gay if you want it to be....

fucker beat me to it...but i will also add..."It's not gay if the proceeds go to charity..."
MuscleWeek Lives!

Earl1972

• Gold Member
  • yes i love this sport, sue me
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 01:00:02 PM »
less homophobic

E

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding. Truth. Hurts.
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 01:27:55 PM »
Every time I hear about a celebrity who is gay (Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Keanu Reeves, Jake Gyllenhaal, etc.) my first instinct is to not believe it. But then logically, I think back to the 'guys' I knew in high school who were in the Thespian Club and remember that they were all gay. So it's not really a surprise that a disproportionate number of actors/singers would be gay. I think American Idol actually had a straight winner once!

As bodybuilding is an ART FORM -- like acting/singing/dancing and NOT A SPORT, logically a disproportionate number of gays will be attracted to it and participate in it. It would be naive and foolish to assume that all of the men in any given Mr Olympia pageant are straight.

If someone posts the Olympia roster, I will give you the odds of each participant being a polehopper.
Proud National Plasma Rifle Association member

NZMuscleMonster

• MW Director of Complaints
  • Gold Member
  • Twink-in-Residence
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 01:52:18 PM »
Its not gay if it's at room 7 at the Mirage....
I'm the new BOSS, Applesauce! If you have a complaint with MW please email me at HurtVagina@MuscleWeek.com!

emn1964

• MW ThinkTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • GLOBAL WARFARE MODERATOR
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 02:24:14 PM »
Its not gay if it's at room 7 at the Mirage....

by the ice machine
MuscleWeek Lives!

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »

If someone posts the Olympia roster, I will give you the odds of each participant being a polehopper.

This = epic thread

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 06:52:22 AM »
I remember reading Muscle by Sam Fussell (that book was brought up recently, I forget by who) and one scene in the book is about how the author is backstage at a show getting ready, he's in the bathroom and in the stall he sees two pairs of orange feet with posing trunks around both sets of ankles and can hear the two competitors going at it.  I think he called it getting the pre-contest jitters out of their system?

Anyways, I think this could be a good idea (Olympia roster fag callout), so below I've put up the top 12 from the 2010 open class, and marked my suspicions with either a) gay, b) DTG4P (down to G4P but straight), and c) straight (not DTG4P), followed by my reasoning.

1 - Jay Cutler - STRAIGHT - If he isn't or is DTG4p, he hides it very well.  Plus he has that hot personal assistant, no fag would have such a hot FEMALE personal assistant.  I think no need for G4P (the Gluteman feel-ups don't count) especially in the beginning just because his family was well off, they had their own construction business.

2 - Phil Heath - DTG4P - With those beautiful dreamy hazel eyes and cartoon like bloated appendages hanging from his shoulders, he'd be stupid not to.  Plus I've seen a pic of him with a shit-eating grin and a stack of hundreds fanned out, I didn't think of it then, but it was obviously from a Schmoe after a session in a hotel room.

3 - Branch Warren - hard to say, he emotes the tough guy look too much, plus he's all short and shaven and got the ambiguous goatee, definitely overcompensating.  It might be his height he's overcompensating for, it's hard to say with these midget bodybuilders, but mixed with his super-Jesus-loving and boar hunting with knives, I'm going for: repressed GAY, but NOT DTG4P, because he's trying too hard to hide it and can't risk being caught.  He probably beats homos as well, all while having a huge erection and tears in his eyes.

4 - Dexter Jackson - DTG4P - Got to make some dough!  How else are you going to afford that pimped out car?

5 - Dennis Wolf - STRAIGHT -  these eastern bloc types are very homophobic, but then again it's hard to say, when the GH bills keeps piling up....

6 - Ronny Rockel - GAY?  I heard Ed said he was outed?

7 - Kai Greene - GAY - He's just too much in touch with his artistic side, plus he didn't blink an eye when asked to wear those leather straps around his pelvic region and wine and dine that slutty grapefruit.  Maybe it's just DTG4P and he's straight but so driven to buy his drugs that he'll take that route.  It's easier than a J-O-B for sure.

8 - Victor Martinez - DTG4P - He's too much of a hustler not to.  I'm sure he rips off his clients, and only offers 20 minutes on the half hour, things like that, but hey, he's Victor.

9 - Toney Freeman - GAY - there's something not right about him, I'm not being homophobic, but he's trying to hide something.

10 - Hidetada Yamagishi - STRAIGHT - The tailored eyebrows is a Japanese thing, doesn't count.  Main source of income is from slinging gear, no need for G4P.  But a little muscle worship never hurt.

11 - Dennis James - I know nothing about him except some think he's GH15.  But then again there is that photographic evidence of the Montgomery-Burns-look-alike Schmoe pec-palming him while wearing nothing but denim overalls.  Ok, DTG4P for sure.

11 - Johnnie Jackson - We definitely know he's DTG4P, he is the subject of possibly the gayest bb-related photo EVER.  I don't think he's gay though.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 07:01:15 AM by fatman »

TheFever

• i am not a cuck, i promise
  • Gold Member
  • I'm not a cuckold, seriously.
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 07:16:00 AM »
2 - Phil Heath - DTG4P - With those beautiful dreamy hazel eyes and cartoon like bloated appendages hanging from his shoulders, he'd be stupid not to.  Plus I've seen a pic of him with a shit-eating grin and a stack of hundreds fanned out, I didn't think of it then, but it was obviously from a Schmoe after a session in a hotel room.

A very entertaining post, but Phil Heath's eyes are BLUE not hazel. Don't ask me why, but I'm pissed you called them hazel.
I really am not a cuckold, please believe me.  Being under a bed is exhilarating though.