Author Topic: Jason Genova: comedic genius or idiot savant?  (Read 5058 times)

fatman

• Gold Member
  • It's good to be the King
Jason Genova: comedic genius or idiot savant?
« on: November 25, 2010, 09:54:54 AM »
A while back when Jason Genova was on OffTopic I read up on him and watched his vids.  I just stumbled upon this thread at MD:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/100143-Jason-Genova-someone-please-explain

For those who don't know who he is lookup his youtube vids, they are funny.  But I say funny for a much different reason than these insecure fucktards at MD.  After watching a few of his vids, I came to the conclusion that he is a comedic genius who is mocking all the douches out there completely deadpan, and doing it so well Andy Kaufmann style that his "friends" and cameramen are NOT in on the joke.  It also crossed my mind that he might actually be an autistic individual.

I think he is the former, because some of the things he does is quite high level and almost too funny to be real.  Him eating the Cornish hen was hilarious.  Whether or not he is mildly retarded, I think the reaction to him on the boards speaks volumes to the BB board membership in general.  If he really is autistic, then it's not funny at all.  And these people think he is autistic yet speak ill of him, well now....

And yes, I think if you're autistic or retarded you get a free fucking pass to behave that way.  But I really think he's a genius.
Official Co-Administrator of MuscleWeek. 我现在帮胖胖的犹太男人。什么时候方块头滚回来然后我就走。

Uli Jon Roth

Re: Jason Genova: comedic genius or idiot savant?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 11:54:06 AM »
This man is the Jerry Lewis of bodybuilding & will only probably be truly appreciated in France.

BigPimpin

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 01:34:01 PM »
God, your life must be boring Fatman.

First, you start a debate to the debate to the debate of whether the debate to the possibility to Layne Norton being natural in the eyes of MattC and now this.

Reread all of your posts and examine your life. Either shoot yourself in the head and put yourself out of your misery or get off these boards and get help. Surely there's a more productive way to spend your downtime (and God I hope this is your downtime).

You are the posterboy of Muscleweek. But take solace in the fat that you are "better than a bodybuilder"! LOL  ::)

flexingtonsteele

• Muscleweek Public Relations Director
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek FTW
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 03:16:17 PM »
I think he has mental issues.

No?
I make $3,000 dollars a month in sponsorship money to post on internet message boards.

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 06:20:07 PM »

First, you start a debate to the debate to the debate of whether the debate to the possibility to Layne Norton being natural in the eyes of MattC and now this.

Reread all of your posts and examine your life. Either shoot yourself in the head and put yourself out of your misery or get off these boards and get help. Surely there's a more productive way to spend your downtime (and God I hope this is your downtime).

You are the posterboy of Muscleweek. But take solace in the fat that you are "better than a bodybuilder"! LOL  ::)

This is not my downtime, this is my fulltime job now that Ed and Block got funding, and I don't mind being the posterboy as that means I only represent 6 people, well, now that you're posting here, 7 people, that post on this board.  Occasionally we'll get more visitors and so maybe a total of 12 people ever have read my posts, but I'm pushing to reach the low twenties.

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 07:29:15 PM »
I think he has mental issues.

No?

I thought so, but I don't think he does.  Either way, there's no reason to laugh at him, if one's laughing it should be with him.  If he really has mental issues then it's not funny at all.

flexingtonsteele

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek FTW
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 08:00:52 PM »
This is not my downtime, this is my fulltime job now that Ed and Block got funding, and I don't mind being the posterboy as that means I only represent 6 people, well, now that you're posting here, 7 people, that post on this board.  Occasionally we'll get more visitors and so maybe a total of 12 people ever have read my posts, but I'm pushing to reach the low twenties.

I wasnt supposed to tell u this.

But last week I had a conference call with Block and Ed.

I told them I wanted my salary to be double of whatever yours was or Id leave the site for good.

Well Im still posting here, so I guess that tells you how that situation ended.  ;)
I make $3,000 dollars a month in sponsorship money to post on internet message boards.

Master Chief

• MW ThinkTank
  • Administrator
  • Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding. Truth. Hurts.
    • MuscleWeek
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 09:14:56 PM »
Gentlemen,

Please respect and honor the Non-Disclosure Agreements that you each signed. We appreciate all of the hard work that each of you do and took that into consideration when putting together your individual compensation packages. Now isn't it time each of you produced your 'IFBB Pro' friend to MuscleWeek and have him start posting?

Don't forget your promises, boys.

Mgmt
Proud National Plasma Rifle Association member

TheFever

• i am not a cuck, i promise
  • Gold Member
  • I'm not a cuckold, seriously.
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 09:17:40 PM »

THIS

Absolute destruction and punishment dished out with a side of ownage and a hint of melt down.

You just got served fatman, how are you going to rebuild your fragile confidence now?

Devastating
I really am not a cuckold, please believe me.  Being under a bed is exhilarating though.

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 09:26:59 PM »
Gentlemen,

Please respect and honor the Non-Disclosure Agreements that you each signed. We appreciate all of the hard work that each of you do and took that into consideration when putting together your individual compensation packages. Now isn't it time each of you produced your 'IFBB Pro' friend to MuscleWeek and have him start posting?

Don't forget your promises, boys.

Mgmt

I never disclosed the amount, and I can't believe Flexington knows how much I'm making, I may have to contact my lawyer.

My friend will be posting soon, he's currently at CERN troubleshooting some calibration errors at the Large Hadron Collider.  He assured me once he's finished his duties there that he'll start posting here.  We don't want MuscleWeek to be the cause of a black hole in Switzerland, now do we?

fatman

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2010, 09:29:11 PM »
THIS

Absolute destruction and punishment dished out with a side of ownage and a hint of melt down.

You just got served fatman, how are you going to rebuild your fragile confidence now?

Devastating

Confidence is brutally shattered, the pieces are too fragmented and too small to pick up.  I am in the process of applying for a permit to carry a handgun, I have to wait 7 days, but after that I'm fucking ending it all, man.

flexingtonsteele

• Gold Member
  • MuscleWeek FTW
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 09:31:35 PM »
Gentlemen,

Please respect and honor the Non-Disclosure Agreements that you each signed. We appreciate all of the hard work that each of you do and took that into consideration when putting together your individual compensation packages. Now isn't it time each of you produced your 'IFBB Pro' friend to MuscleWeek and have him start posting?Don't forget your promises, boys.

Mgmt
Im going to do one better.

Im going to have the CEO of a very important computer software company "cough " teradata" cough" cough" postin here soon.

TheFever

• i am not a cuck, i promise
  • Gold Member
  • I'm not a cuckold, seriously.
    • My home, my palace
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 09:35:11 PM »
Confidence is brutally shattered, the pieces are too fragmented and too small to pick up.  I am in the process of applying for a permit to carry a handgun, I have to wait 7 days, but after that I'm fucking ending it all, man.

If the above is true would you mind pay palling me some money before the date? How about a hand job, heterosexuality is hardly relevant now.

Anyone here from Shipsekki lately?

« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 09:36:54 PM by oliolioli »
I really am not a cuckold, please believe me.  Being under a bed is exhilarating though.